RB Electric remains one of the best and most reputable electrical contractors in Duncan, BC. For more than 35 years, our expert electricians have been troubleshooting complex electrical problems for home and businesses in Duncan and the entire British Columbia area.
Our highly trained, qualified, and certified electricians specialize in providing safe, reliable, and cost-effective solutions to both residential and commercial customers. Whether you are upgrading your lighting, repairing faulty sockets, rewiring your home, or carrying out new installations, we will get the job done excellently.
How Do I Know If I Need A New Wiring Installed?
As a house owner, knowing when you’ll need a new set of wiring installed is very important. It is a big step in keeping you and your family safe from various risks as any electrical problems in the house can cause a lot of damages.
To know when you’ll be needing a new wiring installed, you need to be on the look out and watch for some signs time to time. When you notice these signs, then it’s time you needed a new wiring installed.
Some of these signs to look out for are:
- Sparks And Power Surge – Do you hear sparks? It is a bad sign, check out where this is coming from and get an electrician to look into it as soon as possible.
- Smokes – When you notice burning socket or smokes from your house appliances, it is better to take action because if this continues frequently you could get the whole house burned.
- Stained Outlets – This is another sign of old wiring, when the wiring behind the walls gets too hot every time. The outlets may appear stained or discoloration around them.
- Burning Smell – Sometimes you may just start noticing a particular electrical smell around your house like a burning candle. This kind of smell might just means your wires are melting and need new installation.
Outdated wiring isn’t good, and may damage your house appliances or pose safety issues at your house, consider installing new wiring.
Why Should I Hire A Professional To Install My Wiring?
House wiring can be dangerous, when installing your house wiring, it is best to get the job done by a professional. A professional knows things you don’t know. You should know that your house wiring installation must be done in accordance to some applicable local and safety codes, and a professional knows these local codes. Some of the other reasons to hire a professional include:
- They are fast and efficient.
- A professional gets your job done correctly.
- All the local codes and safety measures are checked.
- Proper equipment and tools.
- They also know about the latest technology and codes.
- By hiring a pro, you get quality service while you also save money and power.
Contact Us Today!
Do you need reputable electrical contractors in Duncan, BC? Contact us today at RB Electric. Our services are affordable, prompt, and reliable. Our experts will be available to discuss your needs. We guarantee you quality and excellent services.Electrical Contractors Duncan